ABV: 3 %
This lager is for those who don’t want a big beer but not drink water. Dry hopped to give the flavor more oomph than other low alcohol beers. Just as thirst quenching as a beer in the 4-5% range. Head brewer Kelly Ryan has been perfecting this beer for over 10 years!
Downsizer Little Lager Tasting Notes
-Style: Little Lager
– Appearance: Pale gold with a fine white head.
– Aroma: Hints of sweet malt, overlaid with fresh orange peel, resinous notes and a hint of lemon oil.
– Flavour: Citrus hop character initially, with a smooth mouthfeel, clean and balanced bitterness and slight, biscuity malt on the back palate.
– Hops: Wai iti and Crystal
– Malt: New Zealand Ale
– Yeast: House strain, cool fermented, 4 weeks lagering/maturation
– Other: Maize-derived maltodextrin
– AbV: 3%
– Bitterness: Low/Medium