Style: Double IPA
ABV: 8.5 %
Availability: Now Pouring
A big and bold hop flavour balances beautifully with a lean malt base adding incredibly to its drinkability (sometimes too drinkable for 8.5%!). A slight bitter finish to remind you you’re drinking a damn good Double IPA.
-Style: Double IPA – 8.5%
– Appearance: Bright gold with a fine, white head
– Aroma: Big notes of pine, citrus and berryfruit with a touch of passionfruit and mango.
– Flavour: Big on bitterness with a slick and smooth malt base to balance the palate-coating hops. Masses of classic American hop character… a little grass, loads of marmalade and a solid whack of tropical fruits.
– Hops: Pacific Jade, Hallertau Blanc, Citra, Nelson Sauvin, Mosaic
– Malt: Pilsener, Aurora, Wheat
– Other: Dextrose
– ABV: 8.5%
– Bitterness: High