Level 2 Health & Safety Processes
Achievement level unlocked – congratulations, we have made it to Alert Level 2!
Whilst there will be a little less distancing, we want to keep you informed of what we’re doing for the safety of your health, well-being and comfort when you visit us at Fork & Brewer.
Level 2 at Fork & Brewer
We’re open our normal hours, and serving both food and beer under Alert Level 2 from Wednesday, 8 September.
- On entry, every patron must sign in with a mode of contact tracing. We have two for you to use: the Government-assigned NZ COVID Tracer app or sign in manually on the Fork & Brewer contact tracing register (personal details also kept private).
- Customers must wear masks when not eating and drinking, and when visiting the bathroom.
- Please stay seated unless arriving, departing, paying or using the bathroom.
- Indoor seating restricted to a maximum of 50 people (this is a new limit).
- Service will be single server table service only and no bar service.
- We are still offering our food and beer for home delivery via Uber Eats.
- We are still running our Click and Collect service from Fork – https://forkandbrewer.co.nz/food/beer-food/
- We are continuing with some ongoing in-house health & safety processes to help prevent and minimize the spread of Covid-19 – please check these out, below.
MOST IMPORTANTLY – Please do not take it personally if we make any requests for you to adhere to any in-house Level 2 health & safety guidelines.
Additional in-house health & safety processes
Here are some other ongoing steps we’re taking under Level 2 to help prevent and minimize the spread of Covid-19:
- Hand sanitizer is available around the bar and on tables for all patrons.
- Staff are regularly cleaning and sanitizing hands.
- Regular deep cleaning processes around all areas of the venue, especially in areas where people have dined and in the bathrooms.
- Table settings with utensils, glasses, serviettes, etc. will be brought to you once your party has been seated.
- Increased sanitization processes with takeaway beer flagons.
Please be assured that New Zealand already has very stringent and high standards of hygiene practices within the hospitality industry, to which Fork already adheres. We are aiming to exceed these for as long as we are living under these circumstances.
The health of our crew, patrons and those we all come into contact with is paramount. The situation is a moving beastie, and we are always adapting as we learn more. We want to assure you, we are accommodating the new normal as best we can.
If you have any further queries, please call us on 04 472 0033 or email us.
The Fork Crew xx