Covid-19 Health & Safety Processes
Achievement level unlocked – congratulations, we have made it to the Traffic Light System Level – Orange.
Whilst there will be a little less distancing, we want to keep you informed of what we’re doing for the safety of your health, well-being and comfort when you visit us at Fork & Brewer.
Level Orange at Fork & Brewer
We’re open our normal hours, and serving both food and beer under the Traffic Light System – level orange.
- Customers are encouraged to wear masks but it is not mandatory to do so.
- Under level Orange there are no restrictions on maximum capacity numbers.
- Bar service is back! OR our usual tentative table service. We are providing both at Orange!
- We are still offering our food and beer for home delivery via Uber Eats.
- We are still running our Click and Collect service from Fork – https://forkandbrewer.co.nz/food/beer-food/
- We are continuing with some ongoing in-house health & safety processes to help prevent and minimize the spread of Covid-19 – please check these out, below.
Additional in-house health & safety processes
Here are some other ongoing steps we’re taking under Level Orange to help prevent and minimize the spread of Covid-19:
- Hand sanitizer is available around the bar and on tables for all patrons.
- Staff are regularly cleaning and sanitizing hands.
- Regular deep cleaning processes around all areas of the venue, especially in areas where people have dined and in the bathrooms.
- All of our staff are double vaccinated and boosted!
- Increased sanitization processes with takeaway beer flagons.
Please be assured that New Zealand already has very stringent and high standards of hygiene practices within the hospitality industry, to which Fork and Brewer already adheres.
The health of our crew, patrons and those we all come into contact with is paramount. The situation is a moving beastie, and we are always adapting as we learn more. We want to assure you, we are accommodating the new normal as best we can.
If you have any further queries, please call us on 04 472 0033 or email us.
The Fork Crew xx